Airtec Upgrade Intercooler MINI Cooper S F55/F56/F57
Bolt on BHP, by lowering the charge Air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ecu changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an up-rated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer.
Dyno testing – tests were carried out for temperature before and after the intercooler
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 137 degrees C – Out of intercooler 50 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 139 degrees C – Out of intercooler 54 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 141 degrees C – Out of intercooler 61 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 138 degrees C – Out of intercooler 26 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 140 degrees C – Out of intercooler 27 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 141 degrees C – Out of intercooler 27 degrees C
- Race spec bar ‘n’ plate core 60mm thick for super-fast recovery times
- Dyno proven to reduce intake temperatures
- Super flow end tanks – thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- Airtec’s 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
Available in motorsport finish silver and pro-series black for the ultimate stealth look.
Also tested and proven by DervTech F56 MINI Cooper S / Challenge 210, 300hp, 330lbft!! +70hp and +90lbft.
Please note: This intercooler will not fit the JCW
Mini Cooper S F55/F56/F57 2.0T B48